- Studio Oyama products are made of ceramic, which makes them quite fragile, therefore please handle them with care.
- Check the product(s) before using, to ensure that they are not broken or cracked. If you notice any fault, please contact Studio Oyama via email@example.com with your order number.
- Keep out of reach of children, pottery products can be easily damaged or broken if dropped or crashed.
- Differences in temperatures can damage pottery; products can crack or break i.e. when boiling water is poured if the cup is relatively cold. It's also wise to avoid placing warm products in a cold place, and vice versa. We kindly recommend you avoiding pouring newly boiled water in the cups to enjoy your products for a longer period of time.
- Please note that Studio Oyama products are dishwasher safe. If possible, prefer to use the top rack of the dishwasher. Plates can be washed bottom rack.
- Studio Oyama products are not suitable for microwave heating.
- If you are washing by hand, please use mild detergent.
- Never leave the products soaked in water.
+ Other Important Tips
- The rough bottom of the products can scratch or damage other surfaces, like table tops.
- The stainless steel of cutlery is relatively soft and can cause black spots on the porcelain if pressed hard against surface of plates.
+ Our Return Policy in short
- Contact STUDIO OYAMA before returning any items.
- You can return the product(s) within 14 days after the delivery.
- You can only choose to have the product replaced.
- The product(s) must be in new condition.
- Want to change to another product? You need to contact us first. As we mentioned, most of our products are handmade and hand painted. Therefore the new product you will receive also has unique features. We need you to consider this before purchasing or if you wish to change a product.
- STUDIO OYAMA is NOT responsible for any return customs charges made & shipping fees. The customer is responsible for any charges associated with returns.
+ Return Policy
Please contact STUDIO OYAMA before returning any items. All returns to STUDIO OYAMA must be approved in advance. The customer must verify the condition and contents of the delivered goods at arrival. To return a product during the period of withdrawal, please contact STUDIO OYAMA, indicating the order number, product(s) and the reason for return. We will give you further instructions to complete the return. You must perform the return without undue delay.
+ Return Conditions
Would you like to switch to another product? Return the product you have received according to our return policy. You can only replace the products with an item in the same price category.
Studio Oyama will replace products with new items.
You can return a product within 14 days after delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is damaged or used, the product shall not be replaced. Make sure to include your contact information with the return and if possible, please provide the tracking number by email. STUDIO OYAMA suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service. Studio Oyama will not take responsibility for non traceable shipments.
STUDIO OYAMA is NOT responsible for any damage caused during the return shipment. Therefore please make sure the product is well packed.
+ Transport Damage
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
+ False Information
We reserve the right to retrospectively correct any erroneous information regarding price and delivery. We reserve the right for any errors in our products as well as price and availability. Even after completing the purchase and order confirmation, we reserve the right to change the price and delivery time.
Terms & Conditions
+ Terms & Conditions in short
Following pages contain the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at STUDIO OYAMA, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at STUDIO OYAMA for the sale and supply of any products. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us.
+ Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and our Return Policy.
- Most of our products are handmade and hand-painted. Therefore the product(s) you will receive, have unique features. We need you to consider this both before purchasing, or if you wish to change a product.
- Events outside STUDIO OYAMA's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that stated on our website on the date which you place your order.
- Both domestic and international orders, if in stock, are shipped within 3 to 5 business days unless otherwise specified.
- If you are ordering a product that is not in stock, shipping time might exceed 14 business days since these orders are considered as produced-to-order. If that is the case, you will be informed before hand, and you will receive notifications along the process.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of Squarespace regarding data protection and privacy.
- Please note that local charges may occur. All custom fees & taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- In rare cases, out of our control (e.g. customs in receiving country), the delivery might take longer than expected.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be confidentially handled by STUDIO OYAMA.
- By placing an order at STUDIO OYAMA, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- STUDIO OYAMA reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
+ Personal Information
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by STUDIO OYAMA and third parties associated with our webshop. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure delivery of purchased items and to provide offers and information on our catalog. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request STUDIO OYAMA to correct the information held about you. By accepting the STUDIO OYAMA conditions, you agree to the above.
+ Force Majeure
Events outside STUDIO OYAMA's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that STUDIO OYAMA is released from its obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain STUDIO OYAMA's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from STUDIO OYAMA
All transfers conducted through STUDIO OYAMA are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. All card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateways choosen (Stripe or PayPal) for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
+ Additional Information
STUDIO OYAMA reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of a product is being sold out, STUDIO OYAMA has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. STUDIO OYAMA shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.